As we closely monitor the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are taking every precaution to ensure our top priority remains the health and safety of our patients and team. As we stay current on this evolving situation, we want to assure you that we are taking the appropriate precautionary measures, such as:
- Continuing to ensure rigorous cleaning and sanitization of all clinic surfaces
- Ongoing team training to maintain a healthy environment in our office
- As always, instructing our team members to stay home if they are not feeling well
In return, to protect all of our patients and our Pure Dermatology team, we ask you to reschedule your appointment if you have:
- Traveled via airplane, via cruise ship, or outside the country in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Experienced fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose in the last 72 hours
- Been in contact with someone with fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose in the last 72 hours
You may reach us at 205-682-8022 to reschedule.
If you plan to come for your appointment, please do not bring children or other family members with you unless you need their assistance during your visit. As always, the health of our patients is of paramount importance to all of us at Pure Dermatology & Aesthetics.
Please take care of yourselves and of each other!
Elizabeth S. Martin, MD, Ross Hendricks, CRNP, and the Pure Dermatology Team